Safety is our Top Priority
The safety of our community is always our top priority. Read on to learn what we’re doing to keep everyone safe inside & outdoors during COVID-19. Make a reservation here.
Here’s What We’re Doing
- All windows and doors remain open for optimal airflow in the dining room
- Upgraded ventilation filters to MERV 13
- Encouraging outdoor patio seating equipped with heat lamps, fire pit and sports on flat screen TV’s outside
- Tables spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Frequently disinfect the dining room with professional aerosol disinfectant machines
- Full-time sanitation employee cleaning frequently touched surfaces at least every 30 minutes
- Single-use menus
- Touchless payment option
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Sanitizing tables and chairs after each guest
- Requiring team member temperature checks daily and masks at all times. Frequent handwashing and extensive education on how to stop the spread of germs. Reinforce the mandate that our team stays home if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms.
What we ask of you
- Wear a face-covering whenever you are not eating or drinking
- Respect others’ 6-foot distance
- Verbally agree to health screening questions before being seated (Per city mandate)
- Respect the 2-hour time limit when dining indoors (Per city mandate)
- Arrive with your full party to be seated
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, stay home and do not dine with us
- Tip: bring a jacket. It can get cold dining outdoors or in our dining room as we keep windows open for safe airflow
Make a reservation. We can’t wait to see you soon!